Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Mon Oct 20 21:28:52 CDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 02:24:33AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> > Heck yes.  Likewise Moto-GP ...  this season, the fast guys were pushing
> > 200mph up the front straight at Imola *ON MOTORCYCLES*.
>
> That takes balls. Pure Cajones. Because you don't walk away from a bike
> wreck.

Oh, I dunno about that.  Lots of people do.  So long as you yourself
don't physically hit or get hit by anything hard, and you slide rather
than tumble, your protective gear should take care of most things.
Tumbling is bad ...  tumbling breaks limbs.

Still, at 200mph ...... wreck pretty much *anything* at 200mph and
you're likely to get pretty seriously smashed up.