Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 20 20:36:46 CDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 17:32:32 -0700 (PDT)
Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> I read your post rather carefully, again... can you disprove that
> nonsense being spouted? If you can then congratulations, and may I add

With ease, usually.

> that just applies to every fucking group of people? What touched my
> balls is your single-ing out of the Ph.D. folk. Which is what I
> answered to...

I have my reasons for my distaste of people with Ph.D.s.  I'll not get
into it on an archived list though.  I'll be glad to continue this
off-line if you wish.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes