Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Oct 20 14:58:36 CDT 2003

As I recall, 'Kris Kirby' wrote:
> I'd rather see more F1 races on TV. The problem is that "anyone" can put
> together a NASCAR racing platform (ooh -- see -- they look like cars!),

Look?  They still CALL them cars.  Specifically, they refer to them
as if they were in fact the racing version of production cars.

STOCK car racing, my ass.  I'd be amazed if there were ANY common
parts between the production Chevy Monte Carlo and the "Chevy Monte Carlo"
Dale Earnhardt died driving.

-DanD

# The surest protection against temptation is cowardice.
#                 -- Mark Twain