[geeks] Swords

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 20 14:10:39 CDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:31:15 -0500 (CDT)
nimitz at ns1.nimitzbrood.com wrote:

> > I've heard that Museum Replicas makes good working equipment...
> >  http://store.museumreplicas.com/
> >

> Yes and no.  It depends entirely on which supplier they've bought from
> that month.  Most of the time they're about average from my
> experience.

I have not heard good things about one of the makers they buy from -
Windlass Steelcraft.  Though, there's apparently hope that, with a new
deal between Museum Replicas and Windlass, that the quality of
Windlass's stuff will improve.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes