[geeks] Swords

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Oct 20 11:38:20 CDT 2003

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:46:20AM -0400, Brooke Gravitt wrote:
> > Any kendo or japanese sword fanatics here?
> > Bill
> After seeing Kill Bill, Vol 1 last week, I now want a Katana.

That's what got me interested.  I ordered the cheapest thing on the
planet:

http://www.budkww.com/images/large/BK230.jpg

Ordered the black one, for all of ten bucks. 8-)  It gets in tomorrow,
I'm going to play with it (since, for ten bucks, all I expect is a toy).

I'm going to start studying the art, and will probably pick up a
Hanwei "Practical Katana", or a Kris Cutlery 29" Katana in a few months.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net