[geeks] Even better!

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:41:45 CDT 2003

> Young or foreign yuppies?  Going for the cool factor with no info
> as to the content?

Why foreigners? AS far as my experience goes, it is red blooded Americans
who can not even deal with a fucking nipple in ther TV sets much else
profanity. You can kill 10 million people in prime time, but god forbid
the word fuck is uttered or genitalia is shown, as that could *gasp*
traumatize whoever is watching.