Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:25:32 CDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003, Kevin wrote:

> Amen and Amen.  Oval racing, in my opinion, in just
> for warming up tyres.  I fail to understand the
> fascination with NASCAR, the anti-F1.

You have to understand the attention span of the average redneck, as well
as their driving skills.

I was a fanatic of F-1 and of course Rally (I did a couple years of junior
Rally back when I was growing up in Europe driving POS Renault's). I used
to watch Rally and F-1 on Speedvision, then a stupid redneck housemate
would complain about them fag European drivers with their shitboxes and
crap like that... Ignorance is bliss among a large percentage of this
population I guess...