Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 20 08:38:44 CDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 04:00:25 +0000
wa2egp at att.net wrote:

> > Oh, kinda like how MCSE's are great sysadmins, because they have a
> > few classes, a few tests, and a paper that says they're good.  Wake
> > up.
>
> Can I include Phd's who do workshops for teachers?  Can I? Please?

Yes, you may.  In fact, I insist.  I have nothing against folks that
stay in school until they're 30 or so, getting all the degrees
available, until they start spouting something they learned in some
lecture or lab somewhere and expecting the rest of the world to take it
as The Way Things Are.  Sometimes it works, granted, but sometimes it's
so far off base that it results in much hilarity.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes