[geeks] VAX 7000-650

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com
Sun Oct 19 07:28:59 CDT 2003

vance at neurotica.com wrote:
> I need to raise a whole load of money.  Anyone want to buy my VAX 7650?  I
> don't forsee running it for a while, and I really need the money.

Although I'm not in a position to buy it now, I'd be curious what it has
on it and what you want for it. I'm also curious what you need the money
for, but unless it's geek related, don't expect to find out.

Not to sound like an idiot, but if I were to buy a similar system
for a business, what would I do with it? As some of you know, I'm
trying to start a business that will evolve into a "think tank"
(patent farm?).

At this time, due to lack of funding, I have had to make do with PC's
running linux to do things, if we get off the ground we'll need some
serious computing power.

Geoff.
--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at mendelson.com 972-54-608-069