Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 11:26:53 CDT 2003

--- "R. Lonstein" <ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com> wrote:
> You'll pass these people as they wait in the ditch further down the
> road. It's not limited to SUVs though.

I remember driving to Vermont and seeing the locals in their Subaru
"four wheel drive" cars drive as if it wasn't snowing. Then they would
come up to a sharp turn and only then slow down once they righted their
cars (they did a little fishtailing ;^)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall