[geeks] Re: was Suzuki Samurai, SPARC proprietary (waaaay off track)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Oct 17 08:50:24 CDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:22:32AM -0400, CareySchug at aol.com wrote:
> 1. I don't appreciate obscenities, and I believe that you should be
> banned from this list.

I don't appreciate you trying to set list policy.  Do it again, and
*you* will be removed from this list.  If you can't handle obscenities,
you shouldn't be putting your innocent little self on the Internet.

> I hope this happens to you:  Maybe there is a bridge out just beyond
> the blind curve.  Or a tree has fallen across the road.

Okay, thats it.

root at ohno:/usr/local/mailman/bin> ./remove_members geeks CareySchug at aol.com
root at ohno:/usr/local/mailman/bin>

Intelligent debate is one thing; wishing someone would have a wreck
is another.

Bill

--
bill bradford