Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

R. Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Wed Oct 15 09:51:57 CDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 03:57:31AM +0000, Kris Kirby wrote:
	[snip]
> One morning on the way to work, I took a right turn into a weird little
> curve -- the curve is up on the inside and down on the outside. The
> sprinklers had been going and had covered the road with water. I didn't
	[snip]

Off-camber turns. Motorcycling very quickly teachs you about them and
other road hazards. I believe, without any objective proof, that
learning to safely ride a motorcycle (and maintaining those skills)
carries over to driving a car. Good motorcyclists are more aware of
the road surface, conditions, nearby vehicles, following distance and
other potential hazards.

- Ross (1991 CB750)