[geeks] More on cell phones, etc.

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Oct 14 23:53:11 CDT 2003

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:
> When he had to bring the HT, I told him to take it to the dean of students,
> show it to him and his license and explain that he would not turn it
> on in the school and that it was an "overriding Federal license".
>
> He let my son keep it.

Hell, in my grade school they gave me hell because I had brought
screwdrivers to school. Why? Show and tell or somesuch. I was highly proud
of them. Why did I get in trouble? Because I tried to use them to pry
someone's hands off of my neck... As I recall, he did let go.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"