[geeks] guitar goodness

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Oct 10 11:54:29 CDT 2003

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 11:42:09AM -0400, Brooke Gravitt wrote:
> Sweet! As a former axeman in 100 of the worlds worst college bands, I give
> props to anyone wh ocan be married and still find time to play. My wife
> gave me a blonde telecaster for our first anniversary, and I've played it
> maybe 4 times in the intervening years.

My wife and mother are both happy that I've gotten back into guitars - my mom
being the person who encouraged me to start playing at the age of 15 (and
bought my first two guitars) and the wife is happy that I wont be buying more
computer equipment for a while. 8-)

> Remember to turn it up to 11. And don't let anyone even look at it.

Eh, we have neighbors, but I have good headphones. 8-)

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net