[geeks] guitar goodness

Brooke Gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Fri Oct 10 10:42:09 CDT 2003

> I'm tired of only working on computer stuff at night, and missed playing
> guitar.. so, I made a trip to Guitar Center last night.. The result:
>
> http://www.mrbill.net/guitar.jpg
>
> OLP MM1 (licensed copy of the Ernie Ball Music Man eddie van halen
> guitar), Marshall 15 watt practice amp, stand, hardcase, tuner, etc.

Sweet! As a former axeman in 100 of the worlds worst college bands, I give
props to anyone wh ocan be married and still find time to play. My wife
gave me a blonde telecaster for our first anniversary, and I've played it
maybe 4 times in the intervening years.

Remember to turn it up to 11. And don't let anyone even look at it.