[geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay off topic)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 17:32:25 CDT 2003

--- Shannon <shannon at widomaker.com> wrote:

> Personally, I'm disappointed in all magazines for not covering
> reliability enough.  They share that in common with most
> computer industry rags.

My favorite car magazine, Automobile, covers reliability in the first
12 months in their "four seasons" test cars - picked from the cars
reviewed each month - they report on the cars every three months, and
they always have 4 cars reported (at end of 1st quarter, 2nd, 3rd and
end of 12 months), so they have 12 cars in the pool at any time.

For longer views, look to Consumer Reports... Or friends that own the
car in question ;^)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall