[geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay off topic)

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Mon Oct 6 14:07:56 CDT 2003

As I recall, 'Phil Stracchino' wrote:
> We've been pretty pleased with our Intrepid R/T.  The base model and the
> SE are mushbuckets, but the R/T's not bad (though not in the league of a
> 540i or my old Z28).  Unfortunately, the average American buyer actually
> seems to prefer *not* to have any idea what's happening under the tires
> or the hood.

Surely this doesn't surprise you.  Most people run Windows, too.
They're far too concerned with how many cupholders the car has
to bother learning to drive it and how it works, so they just
buy automatic transmissions instead.

-DanD

# As jy dom is moet jy sukkel.  (South African saying which translates as
# "If you are stupid you must suffer.")