[geeks] I discovered a great site for adults: http://www.Ha ppyHug.com

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Mar 4 11:19:35 CST 2003

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 08:07:39PM -0500, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> Yeah, but two emails out of the millions that go through in a year isn't
> much.  Probably equates to not being able to say that it isn't a paying
> job because of minimal income from the banner ads on www.sunhelp.org .

Income from banner ads?  Whats that? 8-)

Most of those ads I've given in exchange for hardware donations. The Lone
Star Computer ad, for example, got me two APC Smart-UPS 420s; one for the
colocated machines and one for the "hot backup" machine here at the house
that does nightly rsync backups of the colocated machines.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net