[geeks] I discovered a great site for adults: http://www.Ha ppyHug.com

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Mar 3 19:07:39 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 12:09, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Thanks.  I try hard. 8-)
>
> Bill (I cant quite say "its a thankless job" now, can I? *grin*)

Yeah, but two emails out of the millions that go through in a year isn't
much.  Probably equates to not being able to say that it isn't a paying
job because of minimal income from the banner ads on www.sunhelp.org .

But, for what it's worth (my two cents?), Thanks a ton from me too.
Being on the lists have been an outstanding learning experience for me.
I think i've learned more from being on the lists than i did from four
years (and counting) of college.

	-Dan Sikorski