[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

William S. wstan at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 31 02:08:18 CST 2003

Until recently (last 6 months) I have not really been
into games. Since then, through ownership of a
Playstation 2, I have had fun with a few: Bust-a-Move,
GTA:vice city, Burnout2 and SSX.

A quick look on the web shows UT3000 to be a pretty
sophisticated game. Anyone here playing it
and have comments about it? Recommendations?

--
Bill
Amsterdam, NL