[geeks] Thoughts?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Jan 30 21:48:14 CST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> If the URL that was in the email (before I snipped it) is the item in
> question, there is no mention of "photo for reference purposes only".

Never mind this quote:
 "making them the ideal choice for high-performance workstations, disc
  arrays, digital audio/video and network file-server applications."

I suppose the text of the auction was "just for reference purposes
only", too?

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "everything i know about animals i learned from
Thorndale, TX      (*   ORA books."                  --alex j avriette