[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Jan 30 04:09:31 CST 2003

Four? That's good, you found more than i did when i was
looking. I found a few MXE cards for sale without systems but
when i was looking for an SGI i only found one for sale on
Ebay that was equipped with MXE.

I wanted MXE, like most people because it is tops in it's
configuration.  I have SI and so far, inside of Houdini, it's
geometry handling is great.  A TRAM modules wouldn't hurt but
as far as GEs are concerned i think most people would be OK
without MXE.

I would wager you are correct on both counts as to why this is
the case.

/KRM