[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 30 15:44:01 CST 2003

Well I just did an ebay search and found 4 machines total with MXE out
of about 200 SGI boxes.

That's a pretty good indication of one (or both) of two things.

1. They didn't sell too many of them
2. The ones they did sell are being put to good use

Im guessing its both considering how expensive the bastards were retail.
IRC they were like 60k for a maxed out one when they first came out.

Chris Byrne