[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Brian bri at sonicboom.org
Thu Jan 30 15:30:32 CST 2003

Was just thinking of the demise of mips, their brief windows products, and
now Linux products.  Seems to me the company has abruptly changed
directions a few times and well, they're likely not going away soon due to
their US govt work. For individial use, fine, I'd just be hesitant to roll
em in a production environment en masse.

Just my opine
Brian