[geeks] Daily Dose of Unix

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 30 11:26:09 CST 2003

<moaning piteously> damn you, damn your eyes ;-)

At the moment Im stuck in an all Windows world. Until I obtain gainful
employment and a new residence I will continue to be so, however you can
be that state will last no longer than absolutely necessary.

In fact that point may only be a week or two away. The Atlanta contract
is looking pretty good. I've been short listed and interviewed, and I'm
one of six finalists. We'll see how it goes.

So any suggestions as to what my first new (or new to me) box should be?
Realistic suggestions for a person living in an apartment, and who has
to by a car that is.

Chris Byrne