[geeks] "£$%%^" Recruiters

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Jan 28 03:41:32 CST 2003

LOL...

Because they don't know sh*t about the field they are trying
to get people hired in.  I gave my resume to a headhunter
once.  My resume contained tons of stuff about TCP/IP, VPNs,
setting up Exchange servers and PDC, linux routers and so
forth.  The next day the guys calls me back and asks me if i
can add my "network experience".  I just hung up the phone.
I've been burned by these guys before, i didn't need it again
(besides, i was employed at the time anyway).

/KRM