[geeks] Re: Any ole Sparc

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Jan 28 15:13:46 CST 2003

> On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 11:49:55AM -0700, Chris Byrne wrote:
> 	[snip]
> > Hell SS20's are going for more than U1's these days just for the
> > historical value ;-)
>
> What are U2's and U30's going for? A dual >=300 would make me happy. :)
>
> - Ross

You can pick up a good used UE2 with dual 300's for around 250-300USD depending on the config. A used 300MHz U30 sells for around 220-350USD depending on config.

The completed items search on EBay is an awesome tool for researching this sort of question. They seem to have taken it off the main search page, but you can still access it by running a search and selecting 'completed items' from the display bar on the left hand side of the search results page.

Regards,

Gavin