[geeks] basic IRIX network questions

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Jan 22 02:47:57 CST 2003

That's kinda how i justified it in my head.  It's a PITA to
install but once done, it's done.  However, i usually destroy
the system software several times in the first few months,
trying to figure out how things work, experimenting around and
whatnot.  Guess i've got a lot of long nights swapping CDs
(on a 2x drive) in my future :)

/KRM