[geeks] My take on UFOs

David L Kindred (Dave) d.kindred at telesciences.com
Tue Jan 21 09:10:17 CST 2003

My take on the whole UFO issue:

When asked "do you believe in UFOs", my answer is always something like:

  Of course!  At any given moment of time there are any number of
  Unidentified Flying Objects in the skys around the world!

Followed, of course, with a long discourse on the fact that the
questioner probably wanted my opinion as to the likelihood of
visitations of Earth by life forms from other planets.

But that's just the type of person I am :)

--
David L. Kindred <mailto:d.kindred at telesciences.com>
Unix Systems & Network Administrator