[geeks] UFO's?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Jan 20 21:27:27 CST 2003

Rick Hamell <hamellr at heorot.1nova.com> wrote:

> 	Any one else seen this story? Once again NASA denies there are
> anything there, yet these are some interesting pictures. Even though
> the first one looks a little fake to me.

If they're legitimate images, then there's certainly something there -
and the little green (or gray) men truly fucked up.  However, images
like that are super easy to fake...

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."