[geeks] UFO's?

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Mon Jan 20 21:23:52 CST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-20 at 23:07, Rick Hamell wrote:
> 	Any one else seen this story? Once again NASA denies there are
> anything there, yet these are some interesting pictures. Even though the
> first one looks a little fake to me.

	"Mike Murray, 54, a founder of the UFO group Euroseti, which is
	holding the exhibition at the space centre in Leicester, said: 	"Some
of the pictures are real crackers."

Yeah, was he wearing a tinfoil hat at the time?

	"Mr Murray obtained the images from a Spanish businessmen who 	picked
them up from Soho using a giant satellite dish at his home 	outside
Barcelona."

Mr. Murray obtained the images from a scammer who knew a sucker when he
saw one.  Sidenote: the buisnessman has DSS TV.

	"Nasa originally dismissed the images as being the result of a 	camera
fault or as comets or asteroids and is now refusing to comment 	on
them."

NASA doesn't waste their time with idiots who are part of a "UFO group"

	"There's one especially which is really fabulous. It is a 	glowing disc
with a pink disc-shaped object within the glow, and a 	turret on the
top."

A turret? maybe in atari games....  Hey wait a second....  i thought
those pictures looked familiar!

At least that's the way i read the story.  Perhaps i'm more than a
little cynical.  I'll be proven wrong when i'm abducted by the aliens.

	-Dan Sikorski