[geeks] Jesus this guy could be me

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Sat Jan 18 15:39:54 CST 2003

On Saturday 18 January 2003 21:45, Dan Sikorski wrote:
> Activation doesn't even require giving
> any personal information.

Yet.

But they could. It's the simple fact they think they can keep their options
open with your P[ee]C[ee].

No, I don't like ms's attitude...

(l)gpl license, bsd license, mit license, occasional commercial game, pretty
open hardware, I feel a lot cleaner since I'm adapting that kinda lifestyle
in my leisure time. I don't run any windows "apps" except for games.

Well, the family still uses windows (word etc. "linux is too difficult"
naggle etc.). On one hand, I still don't like having to keep win95 [1]
around. otoh, I'm more a pita to the sis and parents if I'd wipe it. So I
make some compromises here and there.

[1] Because an ms os from 1995 is the only thing that still runs on a
computer from 1996.

--
Frank Van Damme