[geeks] Im going to XP, wish me luck

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Jan 18 12:35:04 CST 2003

IT has on me... but very rarely and for things I should have known
better about... i.e. Finder FTP client...

In most cases it was an early OS X ... (Public Beta), DP4, etc.

In most cases I could still ssh in and reboot....

The FTP finder crash I could ping, but not finish the ssh login
process.  That one is really kind of inexcusable... but... it's also
not an advertised feature. (undocumented... not supported)

Andrew