[geeks] Followup on weapons seizure

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 18 11:12:54 CST 2003

Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Uhm, to most americans, a $20,000 investment in ammo *is* excessive,
> no matter your NRA membership status...

See my earlier typo correction :)

I estimate he only had about $2,000 invested absolutely maximum - but
the actual number was likely less than half that.  Military surplus ammo
of all calibers goes for less than a nickle/round these days.

Nobody who's serious actually pays retail for that stuff.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."