[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Sat Jan 18 00:34:09 CST 2003

Oh jesus. Its Not even possible. There are literally dozens of bands I
would consider my favorites, maybe hundreds, many or evem most of which
no longer exist. I suppose if I were to separate them into categories I
could come up with a partial list.

Punk/new wave punk: Bad Religion, Bad Brains, Black Flag, Buzzcocks,
Anti-nowhere league, Clash (anything Mick Jones ever did really)
Classic Metal: Iced Earth, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, (Motorhead,
Diamond Head, Machine Head, Head - Could also be in speed metal)
Speed Metal/thrash metal: Metallica, Megadeath, Slayer, Pantera
Other Metal: Sprial Architect, Dream Theater, Mushroomhead, Helmet
Hard Rock/hair rock: Whitesnake, Motley Crue, Poison, Scorpions, Dokken,
Dio
Progressive Blues: Sabbath, Zep, Rainbow, Deep Purple
Industrial/goth/techno-rock: Rammstein, NIN, Christian Death, Sisters of
mercy
Hard to categorize rock/metal: Rage against the machine, Faith No More

Umm ok theres literally hundreds coming to mind here and I don't feel
like writing anymore ;-)

Chris