[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

dave dave at cca.org
Sat Jan 18 00:11:07 CST 2003

chris at chrisbyrne.com writes:

>3. Dream Theater in Dublin: 	If you don't know Dream Theter you won't
>understand. If you do you will. The greatest technical playing I've ever
>seen

I've been told that Fantomas is really stunning live.

The most enjoyable metal show I've been to was High On Fire.
Obviously I like the Sabbathy side of metal more than the
super technical. I would like to see Nile play sometime though.

>They're a Dublin based band who just had their first indie release in
>november and are starting to get airplay. If anyone is interested I've
>got MP3's of their album, and the artists permission to distribute them.
>They just want the exposure.

What was that Scottish punk band from the 70s... "Rezillos" or
something? They were great.

------ David Fischer ------- dave at cca.org ------- http://www.cca.org ------
----------- When Heaven is full, the dead shall walk the earth. -----------