[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Fri Jan 17 20:50:43 CST 2003

On Fri, 2003-01-17 at 21:43, Chris Byrne wrote:
<snip>

> > >  (also multiply tatooed).
> >
> > Well, one of my groomsmen and her maid of honor are tattoo
> > artists.  My
> > wife and I are both heavily tattooed.
> >

> Just one here, but it covers a fair portion of my left arm. More are on
> the way

As you can see from the photos, my wife has quite few.  I've reached the
point where I'm starting to run out of areas of skin that are
untouched.  My wife and I were in a three page spread in Tattoo Savage
magazine a couple of months ago.  The article is entitled "A Punk And A
Geek".  How appropriate.

Caleb