[geeks] Ok, who else digs goth chicks here

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Jan 17 20:43:51 CST 2003

Well at least it got me to download the newest version of Opera. Ive
been meaning to do that for a while.

> > Caleb happens to have pics of his wedding. His wife is
> wearing a silver
> > vinyl(?, it's shiny anyway)
>
> Actually, more of a spandex like material.  I forget what it
> is called.

Ahh, ok. Its called cire'

> >  corset bodiced wedding dress and is multiply
> > tatooed, with her bridesmaids in wine velevet
>
> Not velvet.  Satin.

Oops, can be hard to tell from a photograph

> >  (also multiply tatooed).
>
> Well, one of my groomsmen and her maid of honor are tattoo
> artists.  My
> wife and I are both heavily tattooed.

Just one here, but it covers a fair portion of my left arm. More are on
the way

> > Now Im the first to admit I dig goth chicks. As I once mistyped in a
>
> I'll tell Andi you used her in comparision with goth chicks.  After
> that, I wouldn't ever recommend coming to RI.  She'll kill you :)

Hey I didn't say I liked their personalities, just the way the look. I
see on further investigation shes actually a punk chick, which is even
cooler.

> > Anyone else here into Goths, tatoos, piercings, leather, vinyl,
> > chainmail, other metal clothing etc... ?
>
> Well, obviously you can mark me down for tattoos.  Piercings too.
> Leather, yep.  I can do without the vinyl.

I don't like vinyl myself either. Too uncomfy, and it smells kind of
odd. It looks neat though. Oh and WAY too much work if you use that
vinyl polish shit to get it shinier.

Leather on the other thand, can be very nice. Right now the only things
I have are a pair of New Rocks and some raw leather breaking gloves.
Second best gloves I've ever owned behind my italian doeskin.

> How many of you had dates involving
> lubricating lots of women you don't know and getting them into
> translucent vinyl/latex outfits?  It gets old really fast.  And the
> spray silicon lubricant we were using got into my lungs and made me
> really sick for about a week.

Oh god I know what you mean. Latex clothing is SO not worth it. And lets
face it a lot of the guys who want a latex dom...

Im a natural Dom myself and some of the stuff the kittens want to play
with just irritates me. Oh and don't get me started on toys or pets.

> Chainmail.  It looks cool, but it's really uncomfortable.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Caleb

You really have to wear silk under it for it to be comfortable. But if
you can take the weight its great. I actually find well constructed 3 or
4-in-1 to be no more uncomfy than a heavy sweater.

Of course Ive worn it for its original purpose and not just as fetish
gear ;-)

Chris