[geeks] Cleaning laptop keyboards

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Jan 17 20:24:41 CST 2003

You might try a denatured alcohol spray, or an electronic component
cleaner spray that you can get at a REAL electronics store (i.e. they
sell electronic components and tools not just a CircuitCity type place)

I did that with my 600e after three years of compting at it did wonders.

Just make sure its COMPLETELY evaporated before you plug it back int ;-)

Chris