[geeks] Holy FAST batman!!!

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Fri Jan 17 17:09:57 CST 2003

Well since I fixe dmy problem last night Im up to almost 200k
structures. 200k completed in about 16 hours vs 1k for three days.
Dfeinitely make sure your configs are 100% on these things before you
leve them off on your own and check your results online to make sure
they match with what you think you should have

Chris