[geeks] XIO V10 card size question

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Wed Jan 15 15:20:55 CST 2003

On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 04:10:59PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:

> > And I just found a nice Octane for $245 shipped too.  Pout.
> >

> Specs?  It might make a good starter, with the ability to go R12k later on.

SI and 256megs of ram.  I forget the speed.  It doesn't sound too likely
that it has the proper revisions for upgrading much beyond a nice dual
R10k and MXE.  But, the seller wasn't really specific enough about those
details, it was just my impression.

> > Out of curiosity, how much disk space did the installation take?
> >

> I'll check when I get home, my VPN link to home appears to have gone down
> for some reason.  Probably Adelphia screwing up again.

Cool.  That would be usual information for me so that I know what I need
to shoot for.

--
Joshua D. Boyd