[geeks] Remember Bobby Fischer?

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Wed Jan 15 00:58:04 CST 2003

Hello Chris,

Wednesday, January 15, 2003, 04:35:14 (UTC), you wrote:

CB> You sound like a serious fan here man.

CB> If course it would be a seterotype in american culture your name being
CB> Yuri. Actually I had a belorussian friend named Yuri who was a serious
CB> player at one point.

   Hey, my allusion to the shipload of lipstick as a culture attribute
   was yet another lame attempt to help you with a flame war that had
   not materialised within the pizza thread :)
   Apparently embedded Western Positivism and British tradition of
   understatement provided needed degree of immunity. That's good.

CB> Primarily I play 5 minute matches on my palm pilot using  chess tiger.

CB> It's the best free chess program I've foound for the palm though if you
CB> have any recommendations for better, and for PC Im all ears

        Sorry, I don't know anything about Palms, they don't show up
        in dumpsters yet.

--
Best regards,
 Yuri

''Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as
you please.'' - Mark Twain