[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Jan 13 21:08:46 CST 2003

Well that might be interesting to see for Buffy fans at least. I wonder
if anyone has them atchived just for fun. Or were they deadly boring?

> Yeah, it was really silly, they even took out ads in the
> papers to tell
> people a new ad was going to air.  I think that's one of the reasons I
> stopped buying a daily paper.

They did the same thing here. It got to the point where it was a
featured SuperBowl ad and women were watching the superbowl just for
that (according to a TV guide artcle). Although I must admit, the rams -
titans game I started off just watching it for the commercials and it
turned up being the best game in years.

> You can keep your Starbucks if you don't mind.  Apart from
> the chocolate
> cheesecake, which is really rather good.

Im not a big fan of Starbucks either though I have noticed it is FAR
worse in Europe than here. They train there people here a lot more I
think. And they have a higher turnover of product here so it stays
fresher.

Personally Id much rather get coffee at a locally owned place if they're
any good, but there arent any here.

Chris