[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Caleb Shay caleb at webninja.com
Sun Jan 12 00:06:11 CST 2003

Well, when I lived in Los Angeles there wasn't any pizza I would eat.
 It was all horrible.  If I was having friends over and they insisted on
pizza (LA natives wouldn't know good pizza if it fell on them), I would
go with Dominos because 1) I could order it online, rather than having
to hunt down the number 2)  They have the garlic butter dipping sauce
for the crust which rocks.

I'm back in New England now, and as far as chains go, Papa Gino's is the
best.  Conveniently, I live right behind a Papa Gino's.  Can't afford to
eat out right now though.  Not until I find another job.  They have a
good thin crust, true.  They also have a parmesan thick crust that is
damn tasty.

Bacon pizza is by far my favorite, with ham & pineapple coming in a
close second.  That's for the chains.  My friend Nick's (Nick
Castle...of many bad movies fame, virtual pizza to the first person to
figure out who he is) wife made me a pesto pizza that was to die for.

Caleb