[geeks] Introduction

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Jan 13 19:28:57 CST 2003

Eric,

Excellent, another bladesmith and Fencer. I'm a long time SCA member and
also a live steel fencer, both wester and Ken Jitsu (along with other
martial ats both western and otherwise). I also fenced Saber in college.

And funny enough I used to be a CCA member, and was into Ice Racing in
NE for a while.

Welcome home my friend, sounds like you'll fit in here just fine ;-)

Chris Byrne