[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Mon Jan 13 12:07:51 CST 2003

Ahh yes, I made those exact points in pervious posts (including the pap
ginos point).

But you forgot the heinous cheese that the greek pizza places use. And
just how little sauce most of them use. And that their pepperoni and
sausage are usually crap. And how the crust is never properly cooked
because the thick cheese layer leaves uncooked dough.

Now if its REALLY goog Greek pizza, than I'll enjoy it, but it's a chole
different animal to real sicilian pizza and that's what I want most of
the time.

I will say though, the Greek owned places tend to be better sub shops.
And they often have Gyros and what they call calzone (which sint, but
most people wouldn't know the difference.) which is pretty good. Oh and
mos tof them have friend mozzarella sticks.

Chris Byrne