[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Jan 13 00:12:30 CST 2003

Personally I only like Chicago style pizzas... I do like sweeter sauces
(Papa Johns).. especially winey sauces.   My favorite pizza places in
order are Armands Chicago Pizzeria (a WashDC VA chain) and Unos.  I
also like the chicago fresh mozzarella and tomato pie at Bravo Pizza in
NYC... with pepperoni, bacon, and red onions... it's a huge $24 pie
worth every penny.  I carry one home on Metro North on my lap on some
Fridays...for a whole hour.... re-heat and eat with the GF

My biggest pet-peeve is burned cheese... it turns to orange-brown
leather.... especially on thin roof shingle pizza... (aka snack bar
pizza)...gag.... this is why I hate plain cheese pizza most of the time
(almost always burns)

Andrew