[geeks] Pizza anyone?

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sun Jan 12 04:56:30 CST 2003

On Sunday, January 12, 2003, at 12:25 AM, Chris Byrne wrote:

> Ok so I was just sitting here chowing down on my Double Pepperoni,
> Sausage and Xtra cheese (with suplementary parmagiano of course and I
> thought, why not start a flame war ;-)

I havn't seen a 'local' pizzaria in like 20 years or so. When I lived
in NY I used to have friends that owned a local pizzaria, and I could
tell all sorts of stories about it, but I'm not sure if the statue of
limitations has been reached, so I'll be quiet.

> Question: What is the best pizza you can still get (brand, style,
> toppings)
> Subquestion: The best from a national chain
> Subquestion: the best from a major regional chain

I like Pappa John's and Pizza Hut ain't too bad if you only want
something that looks like a pizza. There's another chain that I like,
and I'm pretty sure it's not a regional thing, as they had them in FL
as well as here in TN, thats Little Ceasers, they make a really good
greasy pizza (I usually coat it with enough parm to soak up most of the
grease, don't want to waste it on a paper plate!)

-Mike