[geeks] Everyone needs one :)

Chris Byrne chris at chrisbyrne.com
Thu Jan 9 14:26:55 CST 2003

No linkage at the moment but if you check out the case modders sites
they sell it there. They also have it at riceboy cars sites.

In terms of the how to make it glow that's easy CCF's are kind of like a
cross between neon lights, and those cheap glow lanmps you used to buy
at novelty gift stores ;-) Basically they don't require a ballast or
high voltage transformer.

Chris Byrne