[geeks] 1911A1 handguns

R. Lonstein rlonstein at pobox.com
Wed Jan 8 16:07:43 CST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 02:06:28PM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
	[snip]
> I can't carry in this state anyway, but if I did it would be a 4"
> revolver or a 32ACP auto.
	[snip]

The AMT Backup in .45ACP is pretty nice, concealable and
inexpensive. Carried one in .380 when I lived where my CCP was valid.
Only thing about it was: a) it had some sharp edges that need to be
filed round or it snags and b) even with my average-sized hands I
would choke up on it during practice and get the slide slicing across
the back of my thumb knuckle and webbing.

- Ross